How to add your own ebay logo header banner
- Save the eBay logo I sent you in an easy to find folder on your computer.
- Sign in your ebay account
- On the Left side, under “My Subscriptions”, Click “Manage My Store”
- On the top Left, under “Store Design”, Click “Display Settings”
- In the Basic Information Tab, Click “Change”
- Under Store Logo Click “Upload a logo to Picture Manager”
- Browse and find the logo in the correct folder.
- Click “Save Settings”
Now, let’s do some Logo Branding!
- Under Marketing Tools, Under “Logo’s and Branding”
- Click Customize End of Auction Emails
- Be sure the “Include my Store logo” says “YES”
- Go Back to Customize Invoice
- Be sure the “Store Logo – Include in Invoice email” says “YES”
- Now you’re done adding your logo branding!
- Another excellent idea for logo branding is to use your logo banner for website advertising!